We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Logistics Coordinator position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Logistics Coordinator, some essential functions include:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work in different Logistics areas.
- Operate task specific equipment:
- Baling equipment.
- Stretch wrapper.
- Industrial lifts (forklift, clamp truck, roll clamp, sweeper).
- Stand-alone case printer.
- Stage and load scrap and recycled products on designated trailers.
- Unload and warehouse inbound deliveries while following defined procedures.
- Stage, check, and load customer orders while following defined procedures.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Forklift experience and prior certifications preferred but not required.
Alternative Work Schedules, 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am, rotation from days to nights every 8 weeks.
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US