To enforce our organization, we are looking for a Belgium based R&D manager
As R&D manager you will be working in a small but cross-functional team to develop the hygiene products of the future. The function involves market research, raw material validations, concept development and testing, industrialization and marketing.
- You lead projects and items independently based on own technical competencies and project management competence.
- You design or develop tests/DOE’s based on theoretical insights, experience and well-founded assumptions.
- You give technical assistance to projects, plants & customers by giving value-adding inputs and/or coordination of implementation.
- Whilst becoming an expert in your own domain, you also take initiative to learn outside your own domain, contribute to knowledge build-up by checking state-of-the-art technology.
- You develop creative ways to solve problems and you are an out-of-the-box thinker.
Qualifications You hold a Master degree in Science/Engineering You are application and customer oriented. You have a very good level of English (reading & writing) and you are an effective communicator You have a passion for excellence: apply project management, problem solving, product development consistently & proficiently in projects to solve problems in a systematic […]