We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Customer Service Group Leader position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Customer Service Group Leader, some essential functions include:
- Responsible for customer support from order entry to order fulfillment along with, but not limited to, order entry, order maintenance, order shipment & tracking, customer complaints and requests, forecast, and daily demand.
- Responsible for submitting New Customer Set-Up Form to Sales for completion.
- Set-up new accounts in AS400 system after the PRF and contract are approved, and orders are imminent. Approved PRF information is supplied by Sales Administrator.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and various departments.
- Continuously monitor the department for improvements and encourage the team to challenge themselves with continuous improvement as an everyday objective.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years minimum experience in customer service, experience in manufacturing, logistics or retail beneficial.
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in managing staff and/or leading teams.
Schedule:Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US