We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Marketing Manager position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Marketing Manager, some essential functions include:
Some essential functions include:
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Manage on-line marketing strategies and provide oversight to ensure that on-line ad campaigns are effective.
- Oversee marketing efforts including packaging, promotional materials, literature, catalogs, Drylock web page, etc.
- Monitor the products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product, consumer’s needs & expectations and customer requirements, defining the product vision
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS required in Marketing. Preferred: Master’s degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years Marketing experience including experience in category management with proven track record as high performer in B2B and/or B2C
- International and intercultural experience and mindset, preferably having worked and lived abroad.
- Completed commercial training or study
- Experience in sales or marketing with a focus on trade marks
- Open and secure occurrence
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US