We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Production Group Leader position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Production Group Leader, some essential functions include:
- Prepares and executes strategic staffing plan based on available personnel, and production needs.
- Always leads by example and is a constant champion of integrity, empathy, empowerment, and fair practices.
- Work closely inter-departmentally with all operations teams in a no walls environment to ensure that goals are met.
- Audit production areas throughout the day for Safety, Production and Quality issues.
- Enforce company policies as needed during a normal day’s activity.
- Ensure production team’s goals are aligned with and are representative of the overall company’s objective.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years minimum experience in production field required
- Demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Leadership Certificate preferred
Rotating 12 hours shifts. 8 weeks on days, 8 weeks on nights.
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.