What We Promise
- Built In Balance: Less is more. Work half the days in a year and spend more time with your family. Have fun and hit your hobbies hard.
- Skills Without Bills: We in invest in you. On the job training and real life experience.
- Growth Tracks: You’re good at what you do. We’ll reward your expertise with opportunities to grow with us through several tracks. You decide your training pace and path.
- Health and Wellness Center: Built with you in mind we have on-site primary care, physical therapy, fitness center and cafeteria. We’ll bring wellness to you and your family.
- Secure Future: Get comfortable. Support a family. Grow with a secure company and retire strong.
- Top Level Benefits Package: We offer a full benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation, 401(k) retirement savings and so much more.
- Perks: Employee prize giveaways, Big Buck contest, sports tickets and more.
Some Essential Functions Include
- Monitor machine operation for efficiency and quality
- Handle and process materials
- Run top of the line equipment with training provided
- Work alongside team of operators
- Troubleshoot root causes to solve problems
- Schedule: Work half the days of the year by working 3 or 4 twelve hour shifts per week, working 8 weeks on days then 8 weeks on nights.
The Right Candidate Will Have
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Previous machine operation preferred. Onsite training available.
- A desire to learn and an interest in advancement
- Good understanding of safety, and preventative maintenance
- Individual who takes attendance seriously
- Strong teamwork
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs frequently and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Shared core values of safe work practices, respect for all and ownership for work contributions.
Get a better job with a better company that fits your lifestyle. We’re committed to creating a culture that supports your hobbies, career and lifestyle.