We are presently looking for the right individuals to fill our Production Operator positions at Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Production Operator, some essential functions include:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Previous machine operation and set-up experience, 2 years min.
- A desire to learn and an interest in advancement
- Good understanding of safety, housekeeping, and preventative maintenance
- Individual who takes attendance seriously
- Strong team work
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs frequently and up to 75 lbs occasionally
Schedule: Alternative Work Schedules, 12 hour shift, rotation from days to nights every 8 weeks.
All candidates MUST successfully complete a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health/dental/life insurance, flexible spending, 401(k), vacation, and holidays.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.