- You lead projects and items independently based on own technical competencies and project management competence.
- You design or develop tests/DOE’s based on theoretical insights, experience and well-founded assumptions.
- You give technical assistance to projects, plants & customers by giving value-adding inputs and/or coordination of implementation.
- Whilst becoming an expert in your own domain, you also take initiative to learn outside your own domain, contribute to knowledge build-up by checking state-of-the-art technology.
- You develop creative ways to solve problems and you are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You hold a Master degree in Science/Engineering
- You are application and customer oriented.
- You have a very good level of English (reading & writing) and you are an effective communicator
- You have a passion for excellence: apply project management, problem solving, product development consistently & proficiently in projects to solve problems in a systematic way
- Willingness to travel
- You are a no-nonsense, dynamic and result-driven person, with passion for the job and an eye for improvements
- Varied and challenging activity
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a young team
- Modern equipped workplace
- Competitive salary