We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Robot Operator position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Robot Operator, some essential functions include:
- Responsible for safe, accurate and efficient operation and troubleshooting problems of stacking robots, conveyors, case sealer and stretch wrap equipment using HMI or manual methods.
- Release and assign product to robot lanes.
- Insure grab configuration is correct using cape pack
- Accurately place of labels on finished goods.
- Must be able to safely clear jams and reset equipment.
- Ability to properly use and understand a production schedule, BOM, Box/Grab layout diagram, Case Counter Report, Hourly Stacker Report, and Safety Rules documents.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing related experience.
- Minimum 2 years consecutive employment with 1 employer.
Alternative Work Schedules, 12 hour shifts 7am- 7pm and 7pm- 7am, rotation from days to nights every 8 weeks.
*Must be authorized to work in the US
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.