We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Supply Chain Manager position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As a Supply Chain Manager, some essential functions include:
- Primary focus is to manage and oversee supply chain functions including customer service, purchasing, receiving, inventory control and distribution.
- Plan, organize, manage, control and evaluate the plant’s supply chain activities.
- Negotiate and supervise the negotiation of purchasing contracts.
- Oversee supplier management
- Understand and lead efforts to maintain domestic and international shipping best practices
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US