- Support local sites in achieving and maintaining compliance with external certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, IFS, GMP, BRC, PETA, SEDEX, FSC and PEFC.
- Monitor trends and developments in such standards
- Assist local sites during audits and customer visits
- Roll-out best practices throughout the Drylock Group.
- Support the Group in achieving ecolabels such as EU Ecolabel, Asthma-Allergy, Nordic Ecolabel, Allergy Certified and Blue Angel.
- Expand and maintain Drylock sustainability policy and procedures
- You have an University degree: master degree in Sciences, Engineering. Or equivalent by experience.
- 3 years in the hygiene (or related) industry with significant experience of certification matters
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years in a quality management position with optional additional experience in production and/or quality control
- Professional writing and speaking in English
- Excellent communicative skills
- Willingness to travel
- You are a no-nonsense, dynamic and result-driven person, with passion for the job and an eye for improvements
- Varied and challenging activity
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a young team
- Modern equipped workplace
- Competitive salary