We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Previous machine operation and set-up experience, 2 years min.
- A desire to learn and an interest in advancement
- Good understanding of safety, housekeeping, and preventative maintenance
- Individual who takes attendance seriously
- Strong team work
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs frequently and up to 75 lbs occasionally
Schedule: Alternative Work Schedules, 12 hour shift, rotation from days to nights every 8 weeks.
All candidates MUST successfully complete a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health/dental/life insurance, flexible spending, 401(k), vacation, and holidays.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Qualified individuals should send resume and salary requirements to:
Drylock Technologies Ltd.
ATTN: Human Resources
3921 North Hastings Way
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703