We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Controller position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The Controller directs the financial activities of the organization (accounting, controlling, treasury, insurance and taxes), prepares financial analyses of operations for the guidance of management decisions. The Controller represents the voice of finance in the local management team and oversees daily operations of IT department members.
Some essential functions include:
- Lead all Finance and IT employees.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly financial statements (profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement) in accordance to Group GAAP and define together with members of management team the actions which are required in order to reach company targets.
- Prepare reports, which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income and expenses based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Determine depreciation rates of assets and advise management on operational adjustments due to tax revisions.
- Prepare financial statements and other reports required by regulatory agencies.
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Accounting (CPA preferred)
- Eight years applicable experience, with at least three years in a manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US