We are presently looking for the right person to fill our Inside Sales Representative position at our Drylock US headquarters located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As an Inside Sales Representative, some essential functions include:
- Maintain the customer and prospect database.
- Ensure that the current sales price in our system matches the contracted price.
- Manage all pricing renewals and price increases for current customers.
- Coordinate and lead all sales bids and/or contracts.
- Coordinate all tradeshows and track all tradeshow items, processes.
- Handle sales requests for samples and literature.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years minimum experience in an office setting, preferably supporting Sales or Marketing.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We have big plans and are looking for people who are interested in taking on challenges, working with great people, and having a real impact in the organization. You’ll like our safe and respectful work environment as well as our competitive compensation and benefits package.
*Must be authorized to work in the US